historic farm and eco-resort
Room Types & Policies
EXPLANATION OF ROOM TYPES
An Executive Suite (or “junior suite” in some terminologies) is a single room, which offers a seating area with a sofa (often a sofa-bed) in the room as well as a king or queen bed. A Room offers one or two beds – either a king or or queen bed. Some have two queen beds or an additional twin made as a day bed. These rooms do not have a seating area with a sofa and are not considered “executive suites.” One or Two Bedroom Suites offer living rooms with either one or two bedrooms with king or queen beds. All accommodations at the Inn have private baths.
EXACT PRICING – SEASONAL RATES
Rates shown are normal “rack” rates. For Season Rates and Specials, please call us at 707-937-5615 or check our reservation pages.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & POLICIES
- Rates are for single or double occupancy and include breakfast cooked to your order. Computers available for email and internet in our lobby. Business center facilities, including computers, copiers, printers, and facsimile.
- For each additional adult, please add $45.00 to the rate; children 17 and under, please add $35.00; and for infants and toddlers 3 and under, there are no additional charges.
- Reservations require an advance payment of at least one night. We will be happy to refund your deposit less a $30.00 processing fee if we know of your change in plans at least seven days in advance of your arrival or thirty days, if your reservations is for a major holiday or special event.
- Your advance payment guarantees all days of your stay. Payment in advance may be necessary if you book during a period for which we have established a minimum stay.
- A two night minimum stay is required on most weekends if Saturday is included. Long weekends generally require a minimum stay of three or more days.
- Rates include chef-prepared breakfast cooked to order from our extensive menu!
- Rates include Afternoons at the Inn complimentary dessert tasting with coffee and tea
- Check in time is between 4 P.M. and 9 P.M. and check out by 11 A.M., the day of departure.
- Pets are welcome. There is a $45.00 charge per stay, for the first pet. A dditional pets are $22.50. We supply bowls for food and water, litter bags, a treat, covers to protect furniture and bedding. We avoid treats that will disturb your pet’s digestion and do not offer a “special menu” for dogs. Special menus can be upsetting. We make our dog treats using only organic sweet potatoes which have been well received by our pet visitors, literally and figuratively. We can provide steamed vegetables if your dog is on a special diet. Dog beds are available on request but suggest that if your pet has a favorite bed or blanket that you bring that with you. Pets are more comfortable with their own beds and their customary diets.
- We are a non-smoking inn.
Big River 1 Bedroom Suite×
Big River Executive King×
Big River Executive Queen×
Big River Top Level with Daybed×