historic farm and eco-resort
Luxurious in an earthy, unpretentious way
We’ve stayed here a couple of times with our poochies. I’d describe it as luxurious in an earthy, unpretentious way.
What I liked best:
- Dog friendly!
- Free bikes.
- Free organic veggie breakfast every morning (always ask for a scone with your breakfast – they are the best I’ve ever tasted).
- Llamas, horses, dogs and cats on the property.
- It’s quiet with unobtrusive staff and guests.
- In-room fireplaces which are freshly set each day.
- Gorgeous grounds.
- Lovely indoor swimming pool with sauna.
– Yahoo Review of Stanford Inn, a Mendocino Hotel + Bed and Breakfast
This article was written by siadmin
Big River 1 Bedroom Suite×
Big River Executive King×
Big River Executive Queen×
Big River Top Level with Daybed×